Need a spokesperson? Call Bex*, available 24/7
All of a sudden you’re on the national news, your telephone’s ringing off the hook as journalists keep trying to reach you.
Journalists with their microphones and cameras are camped outside your door waiting for a statement. You have no idea if you should speak to them or what you would say. And you’re aware that there’s a risk of bad press, even when good news is involved.
At a time like this, you need an experienced spokesperson.
But even if your own spokesperson is temporarily not available due to illness, maternity leave, holidays, or a heavy workload, it’s a reassuring idea that there’s someone you can call who can take over without a hitch. For more than 30 years Bex* has been providing very experienced and readily available spokespersons who know the ropes and are able to quickly familiarise themselves and relate to your situation. We’re available 24/7: 040 – 294 52 22.
Full service communications.
We’re available when you need an experienced spokesperson. But you can also engage us for:
- the coaching of spokespersons conducted by spokespersons with extensive experience in this profession.
- press policy consultancy: how do you achieve a media presence? What’s the best strategy with social media? How do you prepare for it and how do you measure success?
- second opinion press policy: how do you increase the success of your efforts?
- crisis media training and simulation: in a safe setting, you’ll practise how you would speak to journalists if you or your organisation finds itself in a crisis situation
- social media crisis lab: in a safe setting you’ll practise how to respond to negative coverage in social media
- immediate monitoring and analysis of media coverage
- preparing statements for the press and preparing Questions & Answers
- last-minute preparation or sparring practice for an interview
- Media basics training
- Media training for experienced spokespersons
- Crisis communications training
- Radio media training
- Television media training
Would you like more information? Call Noud Bex (040 – 294 52 52 / 06 53 49 15 34) or send an email to email@example.com
Need help now? Call 040 – 294 52 22.